• Developing business and meeting plans in co-ordination with director to achieve revenue goals.
• To advise and sell Life Insurance products promoted by the company and serve the clients on various lines of business with the company.
• To be familiar with Life Insurance products such as pensions plans, savings plans, education plans and life endowment products.
• Also to be familiar with Health/Medical insurance, and employee benefits.
• To identify prospective clients, approach them and present insurance products to them, while building client relationships.
• To be able to advise and consult with the client, prepare your fact finding, KYC, compliance, due diligence and other internal procedures.
• To have regular meetings with your Unit head or business development manager.
• Researching the market for identifying new business opportunities.
• Preparing business proposals for new and existing customers.
• Providing product awareness to the clients.
• Confer with clients to obtain and provide information when claims are made on a policy.
• Any other duties that the management requests from time to time.
Requirements:• Bachelor’s Diploma Graduate with 3-5 years of related experience. Insurance/Financial sales preferably.
• Insurance and/or financial qualifications and certificates are a plus.
• Ability to build positive relationships with high level of interpersonal skills.
• Must have an existing portfolio of corporate and individual clients.
• Strong relationship management skills.
• Must be a UAE resident with transferable visa and driving license.
• Remuneration depends on work experience and Qualification.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English.
• Proficient in MS Office (Outlook, Excel, Word and Powerpoint).
• Remuneration depends on work experience and qualifications.
• Attractive package with salary and commission, with no maximum limit on income depending on the sales production.
• Team player, hard working, ambitious and driven to succeed. .
• Social media marketing: Facebook, Twitter, YouTube and Instagram.
• Search Engine Optimization (SEO): Developing strategies to achieve high-ranking placements in search results.
• Pay Per Click (PPC) campaigns.
• Mobile Marketing: Includes app-based, location-based and SMS marketing.
• Affiliate Marketing.
• Writing and dispatching email marketing campaigns.
• Blogging skills required along with creative relevant content.
• Providing accurate reports and analysis to company management to demonstrate effective return on investment (ROI).
• Researching new online media opportunities that may benefit the
business including mobile, social media, development of blogs and forums.
• Designing website banners and assisting with web visuals.
• Communicating regularly with clients, affiliate networks and affiliate partners.
• Conducting key word research and web statistics reporting.
• Contributing to social media engagement and brand awareness campaigns.
• Using web analytics software.
• Contributing to company and industry blogs and managing e-communications, messaging, etc.
• Assisting with paid media including liaising with digital advertising agencies.
• Developing and integrating content marketing strategies.
• Keeping up to date with current digital trends.
• Managing the contact database and assisting with lead generation activities.
• Negotiating with media suppliers to achieve competitive pricing.
Requirements:• Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business, Digital Marketing or a similar field
• Minimum prior work experience of 3+ years.
• Perfect communication skills are required, including fluent written and spoken English.